The space saving design of the Fuji Prima T2 offers all of the reliability and acknowledged superior image quality of all Fuji CR systems into a compact tabletop package.
With its high speed image processing utilising the Fuji veterinary specific software, the Fuji Prima T2 has a smaller footprint then most conventional automatic film processors and offers image quality without compromise.
- Smallest ever CR system from Fuji
- On screen image in less than 20 seconds
- Processing capacity up to 73 imaging plates/hr
- Superior Fuji image quality and reliability
- Easy integration into your PACS and practice management systems
- Simple to use fully featured veterinary specific software
- Can be specified with a laptop enabling the system to be used from the boot of a car
- Imaging plate sizes from 18x24cm, 24x30cm and 35x43cm as well as flexible intra oral
- Use with your current x-ray generator
Our standard package includes absolutely everything you need in a digital imaging system, from delivery and installation through to training and a comprehensive 12 month warranty. We even include the first years’ service.
Ongoing support is provided by our own team of Fuji trained in-house engineers.
For your own in surgery demonstration of what Prima T2 can do for you, just contact us on 01844 344 911.
|Imaging Plate Sizes Available||
|Processing Capacity||Up to 73 IPs/hr.|
|Reading Specification||10 pixels /mm, 5 pixels/mm|
|Network||10 Base T/100 Base TX|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||560x540x392mm (22”x21”x15”)|
|Power Supply Conditions||
Single phase 50-60Hz
AC120-240V ±10% 1.9A (max)