The compact Fuji Prima II is one of the most popular CR systems in the veterinary market today with hundreds in daily use throughout the UK.
Fitting neatly into the smallest of surgeries, the Fuji Prima II has features and reliability that only Fuji, as the originators of computed radiography, can offer.
- The UKs most popular CR system from Fuji
- On screen image in less than 20 seconds
- Processing capacity up to 73 imaging plates/hr
- Superior Fuji image quality and reliability
- Easy integration into your PACS and practice management systems
- Simple to use fully featured veterinary specific software
- Imaging plate sizes from 18x24cm, 24x30cm and 35x43cm as well as flexible intra oral
- Use with your current x-ray generator
Our standard package includes:
Our standard package includes absolutely everything you need in a digital imaging system, from delivery and installation through to training and a comprehensive 12 month warranty. We even include the first years’ service.
Ongoing support is provided by our own team of Fuji trained in-house engineers.
For your own in surgery demonstration of what Prima II can do for you, just contact us on 01844 344 911
|Imaging Plate Sizes Available||
|Processing Capacity||Up to 73 IPs/hr.|
|Reading Specification||10 pixels /mm, 5 pixels/mm|
|Network||10 Base T/100 Base TX|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||600x400x780mm (24”x16”x31”)|
|Power Supply Conditions||
Single phase 50-60Hz
AC120-240V ±10% 1.9A (max)